At Clínica Planas we personalise each case, and with the aim of achieving the best results, we combine 2 techniques to eliminate flaccidity and rejuvenate the skin: the Bodytite treatment and the Morpheus Fractional Radiofrequency.
Bodytite is a new medical technology for body remodelling to reduce flaccidity in the affected area. It is a minimally invasive procedure based on minimally invasive radiofrequency assisted lipolysis, which achieves results with a very short recovery time, without scars, and in just 1 session.
This radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis treatment causes a contraction of the dermis, the matrix of the subdermal connective tissue and the deep fat of the body, generating a retraction of up to 47% in the areas of the abdomen, trochanters, neckline, inner thighs and arms, among others.
Morpheus Radio Frequency is a device that works on subdermal fat to change the ageing features so as to achieve a younger look. Using a micro-needle applicator with 24 coated pins; it penetrates into the subdermal tissue, coagulates fat and tightens the connective tissue.
According to the area
According to assessment
According to treatment
Local or sedation
What does it consist of?
Depending on the degree of flaccidity, as well as the area to be treated, this treatment can be performed at the doctor’s office or at the operating theatre:
TREATMENT AT THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE
Grade I Facial Flaccidity
At Clínica Planas we perform this non-invasive treatment consisting of 3 sessions of Morpheus.
Facial Flaccidity Grade II
At Clínica Planas we perform this minimally invasive treatment consisting of 1 session of Accutite + Morpheus combined with 2 sessions of Morpheus to achieve a better result.
Grade III Facial Flaccidity
At Clínica Planas we carry out 1 session of Facetite + Morpheus combined with 2 sessions of Morpheus to achieve a better result.
At Clínica Planas we carry out this minimally invasive procedure: We combine 1 Bodytite session + 2 sessions of Morpheus Radiofrequency at the doctor’s office to achieve the best result.
Minimally invasive procedure
Bodytite is indicated for patients who want to treat localized fat and flaccidity in both facial and body areas, such as abdomen, flanks, knees, arms, thighs or double chin. To do this, BodyTite has multiple devices that allow the treatment of different areas of the body.
The treatment of Bodytite assisted lipolysis consists of the following:
Before starting the treatment, the doctor makes a detailed marking on the skin with a marker pen to define the area of the treatment and also applies a sterile gel on it to allow the external cannula to slide smoothly.
Then, a small puncture is made in an inconspicuous place and the thinnest cannula is introduced into the adipose tissue, heating the fat until it liquefies, contracting the subdermal tissue and retracting the skin.
The treatment is performed under local anaesthesia or sedation. It is minimally invasive so the scars will be minimal and practically invisible.
At Clínica Planas we personalise each case, and in order to achieve the best results, we combine 2 techniques to eliminate flaccidity and rejuvenate the skin: The Bodytite treatment and the Morpheus Fractional Radiofrequency.
Treatment at the doctor’s office:
Patients should hydrate the treated area and avoid sun exposure.
It is also advisable to use a good sunscreen every day, which not only reduces the risk of skin cancer, but also helps to prevent wrinkles and slows down the ageing process.
As the recovery time after the treatment is minimal, the patient will be able to make-up again 1 or 2 days after it. It will be normal for patients to see micro lesions a few days later and a slight redness for a week, depending on the parameters used.
Bodytite Surgical Treatment:
Rest for 24-48 hours.
In 48-72 hours you can return to a normal quiet life and progressively go back to your usual activities according to comfort.
A compression garment will be required for 4 weeks.
Sport will not be possible the first 3 weeks after surgery.
This is a minimally invasive procedure, which in most cases can be carried out on an outpatient basis, and therefore, compatible with a fast return to daily activities. The period of medical leave depends on the area treated, and can range from 1-2 days to a maximum of 10 days.
TREATMENT AT THE OPERATING THEATRE:
• It is a short-time procedure, with fewer risks, and it is carried out under local anaesthesia.
• It produces a significant tightening and retraction effect on the skin.
• Very effective and safe treatment.
• The results are visible in just one session and last for a long time.
• Surgical results without visible scars.
• Rapid recovery with less pain, bruising and oedema.
• It is a much less invasive alternative to traditional liposuction.
• As a body treatment, it can treat difficult areas such as arms, chest, hips, belly...
• As a facial treatment it can be used to treat areas such as double chin, neck, face...
• It has multiple applications such as: anti-cellulite treatment, fat reduction treatment, complementary treatment to other aesthetic techniques, treatment to reduce flaccidity...
TREATMENT AT THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE
• It is a safe and highly effective treatment.
• It is a treatment that does not cause any damage to the dermis.
• It has no risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
• It produces an extremely uniform effect on the skin.
• It is a non-surgical procedure, that is, it does not require hospital admission or sedation, only a topical anaesthesia and does not produce any scar.
It is indicated for patients who want to treat localized fat and flaccidity in any area of the body such as abdomen, flanks, knees, arms, thighs, or double chin.
To do this, BodyTite has multiple devices that allow the treatment of different areas of the body.
FaceTite is the complete tightening solution for the face and small areas of the body.
• Face lifting and wrinkle reduction.
• Jaw line, perioral area, nasolabial folds, upper eyelid, neck and double chin.
• Small body areas with flaccidity or localized fat such as arms, knees and navel.
It is the specific technology to treat very small areas of the body that require maximum precision.
• Upper and lower eyelids
• Nasolabial fold
• Double chin
This treatment is suitable for all skin types, even with dark tones. It is ideal for patients with severe flaccidity or slightly sagging skin with a wrinkled and discoloured appearance, as well as irregularities on the face, neck, arms, abdomen and knees.
• Severe and moderate wrinkles
• Bar code
• Nasolabial fold
• Acne scars and improvement of the skin tone appearance.
• Turkey neck
• Double chin
• Inner thighs
• Buttock redensifying