At Clínica Planas the most important thing is to take care of our patients' health in all areas. We have been strictly working on protocols of safety and prevention for the Coronavirus, in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
The following are the infection control measures taken:
- COVID Free Area. Before you access Planas Clinic you must go through the Check Point, where there is:
- A thermal imaging camera to take body temperature
- Gloves and masks
- Sole of the shoes cleaning by an absorbing carpet
- Hands hygiene with hydroalcoholic solution
- Cleaning: disinfection of facilities is one of the key points of the Clinic reopening plan. In this sense, disinfection has been intensified with the application, through NOVAIR, of a high level disinfectant, an spray aerosol that eliminates:
- Viruses with and without envelop
- Manual cleaning with high-level disinfectants on all handles, handrails, receptions, tables and chairs, paying special attention to all common spaces, at least three times a day.
- Waiting Rooms: An outdoor waiting room has been prepared for patients or companions, where they can wait. The indoor waiting rooms have also been redesigned, so the distance between our patients is the recommended by the experts.
- Receptions have been equipped with protective screens made of methacrylate.
- Air purification systems have been installed at strategic points, for the removal of particles, contaminants and microorganisms in the doctors' offices.
- DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF THE INFECTION
- Visual alerts have been placed at the entrance of the Clinic to warn visitors not to access it if they have symptoms:
- Loss of smell and taste
- Have been in contact with a confirmed COVID
- Welcome Check Point with a thermal imaging camera for taking body temperature and the sole of the shoes cleaning by an absorbent carpet.
- Alcohol disinfectant dispensers as well as disposable tissues and waste containers are available in the waiting areas.
- Consultation visits are scheduled with prior appointment, and there is more time in between them in order to guarantee the distancing rules, and thus, minimize waiting times.
- Thorough disinfection of the doctors' offices is performed, and disinfection and cleaning of all common areas is intensified. The accompanying person may remain in the indoors or outdoors waiting room, but he/she will preferably not come into the doctor's office. Patients who do not have any disability are requested to come alone to the Clinic.
- COVID FREE SURGERY
Surgical patients are admitted 24 hours in advance and are escorted directly to the room, where they have the temperature taken and the COVID tests (PCR and antibodies) carried out to ensure that they are not infected. From that moment, the patient is confined in his/her room until surgery time.
- OUR STAFF IS THE KEY IN PREVENTION
All the staff of the Clinic has been tested by the COVID to detect possible infected people so as to know who has already had the disease and is immune. In addition, all of them have the corresponding PPE (personal protective equipment) according to their job position and level of exposure to risk of contagion.
Training has been a key part of the return to activity.
We only work with state-of-the-art technology.
Our Clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We have a technical infrastructure that only a very few centres have, to provide our patients with the best care.
We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are the only Aesthetic Surgery Clinic that offers this service in Barcelona. If you have any problem or concern during the postoperative period, in addition to answering the phone, a surgeon will be available to help you at any time in the clinic, either in consultation or, if necessary, in the operating room.
Everything at Clínica Planas is designed to offer our patients the utmost confidence, safety and well-being throughout the process.
Our priority for the benefit of the patient has always been research and dedication to the knowledge of the specialty, emphasizing the scientific side; as well as leading the latest techniques.