Cookies are small data files, which are sent via the user’s browser when connected to a website and stored on the hard drive of their computer. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while the user is connected in order to make required services available to them, which are not generally retained (session cookies), or to store user data for other types of services available in the future, which can be stored for an indefinite amount of time (persistent cookies). Cookies can be property of the company whose website the user is browsing or of third parties.
There are many different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies facilitate the user's browsing and the authorisation of different options or services provided by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas and facilitating requests, purchases, form completion, registrations, security and functionality (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalisation cookies allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings, etc.).
- Analysis cookies allow user's Internet browsing behaviour to be analysed anonymously, their level of activity to be measured and browsing profiles to be developed for the purpose of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces on the Internet.
- Personalised advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces on the Internet based on the user’s browsing behaviour and habits, which are used to develop their browsing profile and to allow the advertising shown in the user’s browser to be personalised.
CLÍNICA PLANAS uses technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, belonging CLÍNICA PLANAS and to third parties, through which no personal data is processed under any circumstances, but which record browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Regardless of this, we are hereby notifying you that cookies can be activated or deactivated by following the instructions in your Internet browser:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy and security -> Content settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy & Security -> History -> Use custom settings for history.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences -> Cookies.
Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies.
Please select the Help option in your browser or consult your browser’s support pages for more information.
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com