Hybrid Breast Augmentation
Although breast augmentation with implants is still the most frequent surgery performed, the augmentation with own fat is increasing its demand, especially in patients who wish a natural result. The combination of both treatments in a hybrid breast augmentation offers us a very interesting new option, with excellent results in terms of size, shape and the most important, a natural touch.
The breast implant will allow us to achieve the desired volume and projection and the fat will help us to hide the edges and folds of the implant, soften the contour, modify the shape and correct the asymmetries.
Long last results
- It allows a size reduction of the breast implant, since part of the desired volume is achieved with fat.
- Less residual scar, since the implant is smaller.
- More natural result, since the own fat improves the shape of the breast and allows to hide the edges and folds of the implant. The result will be noticed but not surgery.
- It improves body contour of the fat donor areas.
- Personalized and tailor-made augmentation, since breast can be sculpted according to the desired shape.
- Want a breast augmentation with the most natural touch.
- They have asymmetrical and narrow breasts.
- They do not have enough breast tissue to cover the implants.
- They wish a marked neckline in the upper part of the breast.
- They do not want a big implant and want to avoid scars.
- They also have an area with resistant fat that wish to remove.